Need to sell your house fast in Los Angeles? We can buy it in 30 days or less.
Hey, I’m Jack, owner of Redbridge Properties. We buy houses in cash, throughout the LA area. If you’re looking to sell your home, we can get you an offer within an hour.
The truth is, there’s a lot of cash home buyers in Los Angeles.
So what makes us different?
First, we’ll only work with you, if it’s what’s best for you.
How many house buying companies will tell you that you might be better off going with a traditional real estate agent?
Well, we do.
That’s because the best solution for you depends on your situation. I tell many people looking to work with us, that they should go through a traditional realtor instead.
We’re not just investors, we’re advisors. We only want to work with you if it’s what’s best for you.
Another thing that sets us apart…
We’re transparent and honest cash home buyers in Los Angeles.
There are a lot of companies who buy homes quickly in Los Angeles. So what sets us apart?
For one, we’ll make a fair cash offer, and show you how we arrived at that number. Of course, you want to earn the most you can from the sale of your home. And you should.
When you work with us, we’ll be able to evaluate your home, learn about the work it’s had done on it, and the work it still needs, then make you an accurate offer.
We can also show you what goes into our numbers, and why we’re arriving at the offer we are, so you can see everything that’s going on.
We also won’t use pushy sales tactics. Ever.
If you fill out our contact form, there won’t be any obligation. You can take your time, and make the best decision for you.
And if you have any questions at all…
We’re responsive, fast, and will help you any way we can.
We pride ourselves on getting our clients an offer within an hour from the time they call or submit a form on our site.
We also pride ourselves on being consultants.
That means that we’re here to answer any questions you have or help you understand the process. We know that selling a home is a big decision, and you probably have a lot of questions about how the purchase process works.
We’ll be happy to answer any questions and help you any way we can.
They were able to take it off my hands at a great price and we both walked away happy.
“Redbridge called me at the perfect time. I had just inherited the house and it needed some work. They were able to take it off my hands at a great price and we both walked away happy. If you have a property you want to sell talk to them and see what they have to say.”
So, who do we buy houses in Los Angeles from, and who’s a good fit for us?
First, it’s important to understand this:
We want to provide real solutions, to people in real struggles. If you need to sell your house fast in Los Angeles, no matter the struggle you’re in, we want to help.
That said, we’re the right solution when:
- It makes sense for you financially, especially if you’re selling a Multi-Family Rental Property. Basically, if the offer we can give you is a good fit for you, and helps you get what you’re looking for, then it’s a good fit.
- You need the speed and convenience of a cash sale. Because we buy Los Angeles houses in cash, we can move a lot faster than traditional realtors. So if you’re in a situation where you need to sell really quickly, or if you just want to be done with the process in under 30 days and just have it offer your hands, and the convenience of that is worth more than the extra earnings you might get if you went through a realtor, then we’re a good fit for you.
For many homeowners, it makes sense to sell through a real estate agent because you can usually earn more on the sale of your home.
However, the people doing it that way are prepared to keep their house clean and in “walk-through condition”, pay all taxes and utilities on the property while they wait for the sale, and make any needed or requested repairs.
The advantage to us buying your home in cash is:
- You won’t have to make any repairs.
- We’ll handle all closing costs in most cases.
- We can make an offer in an hour, and buy your home in 30 days (or less, depending on your situation).
- We’re extremely convenient: we handle everything, and there’s no fees or commissions to pay.
Again: our main goal is to only work with you if it’s what’s best for you.
Here are a few situations you might be in, where you’d be a good fit for houses we buy:
People we buy from:
- People trying to avoid foreclosure.
- People in situations with liens.
- Homeowners that inherited the house, and don’t want to deal with it, work on selling it, and just want it off their hands.
- Rental property owners who want out.
- Homeowners that can’t afford repairs, and need a quick sale.
- Basically, anyone who it makes sense to earn less on the sale, but get paid faster and sell the house much faster than with a realtor.
If you’re not sure what the best situation is for you, reach out to us and we’ll help and consult with you. Generally anyone looking to sell your house fast, we want to talk with.
Here’s how the home-buying process works:
- You give us a call or fill out the form above.
- We’ll give you a call and schedule a time to visit your house or property.
- We’ll inspect your home, and learn more about your situation. We’ll give you advice, and try and give our suggestion as to what the best solution for you would be.
- If working with us is what’s best, we’ll make you a cash offer.
- You decide if you ’d like to sell or not. No pressure, no obligation.
We buy cash homes from all kinds of homeowners throughout Los Angeles, so give us a call today!
What kinds of Los Angeles houses do we buy?
There are really three kinds of Los Angeles homes we pay cash for:
First, any property where you as the homeowner need a fast, cash sale immediately. Even if your house is in terrible condition, we’ll buy it in cash – if it’s what is best for you, and for us as a company.
If this is you, you won’t need to make any repairs or clean up anything – we’ll actually buy your property as is, and pay cash.
Second, we’ll buy multi-family rental properties, ranging anywhere from $500,000 to $3,000,000. So if you’re looking for someone to buy your multi-family property in cash – we’re probably a good fit for you.
Finally, we also buy single-family rentals in cash. Usually, these are in the $400,000 price range but reach out to us and we can get you an exact number.
Still have questions, or ready to get started?
We’re here to help you. Fill out the form below to get started or contact us.
Where we buy houses:
We buy houses anywhere in Los Angeles – from downtown to Hollywood, to Orange County, and more. Click here to see other areas in California we buy houses in.